Critical Care Jobs in Phoenix
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Phoenix) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Great place to raise a family.
- Malpractice w/tail.
- Health, dental, vision.
- Schedule M-F 8-5.
- Experienced Hospitalist needed in Phoenix, Hybrid position, private practice, M-F schedule shared. Morning rounding in Hospital, afternoons in Clinic for discharge care or in the Nursing Homes rounding on patients.
- CME with stipend.
- Salary $200K plus bonuses.
- Hospital rounding in morning and clinic in the afternoon.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Phoenix
Flag of Phoenix
Do you enjoy hiking and taking in the beautiful outdoors? Phoenix, Arizona was named as one of the "Best U.S. Hiking Cities" according to National Geographic. South Mountain Park is the largest municipal park in the world and has 58 miles of trails to explore. Pima canyon Trailhead has 14.3 miles of trails that lead to lookouts on South Mountain and Camelback Mountain. Another great Park is Papago Park. This park has extensive trails that include both the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. There are dozens of parks to choose from in Phoenix with wonderful hiking trails.