Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Phoenix) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Hospital rounding in morning and clinic in the afternoon.
- Great place to raise a family.
- Malpractice w/tail.
- CME with stipend.
- Health, dental, vision.
- Salary $200K plus bonuses.
- Experienced Hospitalist needed in Phoenix, Hybrid position, private practice, M-F schedule shared. Morning rounding in Hospital, afternoons in Clinic for discharge care or in the Nursing Homes rounding on patients.
- Schedule M-F 8-5.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Phoenix
Flag of Phoenix
Do you enjoy golf? Phoenix is a golfers dream with more than 200 golf courses to choose from. Some golf courses include: StoneCreek Golf Club, Aguila Golf Course, Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, Arizona grand Golf Course, Augusta Ranch Golf Club, Boulders Resort Golf Club, Camelback Golf Club just to name a few. Phoenix hosts the Waste Management Phoenix Open on the PGA Tour.