Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (90 miles north of Phoenix) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Administration, Nursing and Ancillary staff outstanding.
- 2nd Best Place to Retire in United States - Smart Money/Wall St. Journal.
- Excellent benefits, Professional Liability Insurance, Relocation Package, Profit Sharing and CME.
- No buy in.
- This hospitalist positions offers the unique blend of a sustainable business practice infrastructure that is an integral part of the hospital's patient care delivery model and void of the politics of the big city groups.
- Transparent business model with Guaranteed Salary and Partnership Track automatic at 2 years.
- One of 100 Best Communities for young People-American Promise.
- Hospitalists treated as an in-patient medical specialist, not a tuck in service or house staff.
- 5 among Fastest-Growing Small Metro Areas.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available.
- Old west charm combined with new west sophistication provides an array of cultural, educational and culinary experiences in a community with small town values, big city amenities.
- ARE YOU Ready TO Join AN Established Collegial Hospitalist Group With A Long-Standing Exclusive Arrangement With THE Only Hospital System IN Town?
- Hospital requires a local residence.
- Excellent medical and surgical staff in all specialties readily available.
- 3rd in country for Job Growth and economic vitality- Inc.
- 7 On / 7 Off rotation,with dedicated Nocturnists.
- Many professionals move to here each year, but very few ever leave.
- One of 50 Best Places to Live: The Next Great Adventure Towns-National Geographic.
- Only ninety miles north of Phoenix, with an elevation of 5,300 feet surrounded by mountains and the Granite Dells, the community is a destination city for young families and retirees offering spectacular four seasons with plenty of sunshine.
- The hospital is ranked second in the state for "Best Patient Satisfaction" and "One of the top 20 Medium Hospitals" by Solucient.
- This position offers the unique blend of stability and unmatched collaboration with the hospital medical staff and senior leadership.
This perm job from Trek Physician Solutions, Inc was last open on Nov 6.