Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (90 miles north of Phoenix) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Many professionals move to here each year, but very few ever leave.
- Excellent benefits, Professional Liability Insurance, Relocation Package, Profit Sharing and CME.
- 3rd in country for Job Growth and economic vitality- Inc.
- 5 among Fastest-Growing Small Metro Areas.
- Hospital requires a local residence.
- One of 50 Best Places to Live: The Next Great Adventure Towns-National Geographic.
- This hospitalist positions offers the unique blend of a sustainable business practice infrastructure that is an integral part of the hospital's patient care delivery model and void of the politics of the big city groups.
- 2nd Best Place to Retire in United States - Smart Money/Wall St. Journal.
- Excellent medical and surgical staff in all specialties readily available.
- Only ninety miles north of Phoenix, with an elevation of 5,300 feet surrounded by mountains and the Granite Dells, the community is a destination city for young families and retirees offering spectacular four seasons with plenty of sunshine.
- Administration, Nursing and Ancillary staff outstanding.
- The hospital is ranked second in the state for "Best Patient Satisfaction" and "One of the top 20 Medium Hospitals" by Solucient.
- Old west charm combined with new west sophistication provides an array of cultural, educational and culinary experiences in a community with small town values, big city amenities.
- Transparent business model with Guaranteed Salary and Partnership Track automatic at 2 years.
- One of 100 Best Communities for young People-American Promise.
- This position offers the unique blend of stability and unmatched collaboration with the hospital medical staff and senior leadership.
- No buy in.
- ARE YOU Ready TO Join AN Established Collegial Hospitalist Group With A Long-Standing Exclusive Arrangement With THE Only Hospital System IN Town?
- 7 On / 7 Off rotation,with dedicated Nocturnists.
- Hospitalists treated as an in-patient medical specialist, not a tuck in service or house staff.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available.
This perm job from Trek Physician Solutions, Inc was last open on Nov 6.