Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (90 miles north of Phoenix) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 2nd Best Place to Retire in United States - Smart Money/Wall St. Journal.
- Hospitalists treated as an in-patient medical specialist, not a tuck in service or house staff.
- 7 On / 7 Off rotation,with dedicated Nocturnists.
- Administration, Nursing and Ancillary staff outstanding.
- No buy in.
- This hospitalist positions offers the unique blend of a sustainable business practice infrastructure that is an integral part of the hospital's patient care delivery model and void of the politics of the big city groups.
- Only ninety miles north of Phoenix, with an elevation of 5,300 feet surrounded by mountains and the Granite Dells, the community is a destination city for young families and retirees offering spectacular four seasons with plenty of sunshine.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available.
- Excellent medical and surgical staff in all specialties readily available.
- Old west charm combined with new west sophistication provides an array of cultural, educational and culinary experiences in a community with small town values, big city amenities.
- Excellent benefits, Professional Liability Insurance, Relocation Package, Profit Sharing and CME.
- ARE YOU Ready TO Join AN Established Collegial Hospitalist Group With A Long-Standing Exclusive Arrangement With THE Only Hospital System IN Town?
- Transparent business model with Guaranteed Salary and Partnership Track automatic at 2 years.
- 3rd in country for Job Growth and economic vitality- Inc.
- This position offers the unique blend of stability and unmatched collaboration with the hospital medical staff and senior leadership.
- One of 50 Best Places to Live: The Next Great Adventure Towns-National Geographic.
- One of 100 Best Communities for young People-American Promise.
- Hospital requires a local residence.
- 5 among Fastest-Growing Small Metro Areas.
- Many professionals move to here each year, but very few ever leave.
- The hospital is ranked second in the state for "Best Patient Satisfaction" and "One of the top 20 Medium Hospitals" by Solucient.
This perm job from Trek Physician Solutions, Inc was last open on Nov 6.