Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Phoenix ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Excellent base salary plus 50% bonus potential.
- The Immediate Care physician will direct and organize the day-to-day management of patients with an episodic need for care.
- This is a new outpatient care center that will offer extended hours and services and will be an extension of the Primary Care Provider's office.
- The Center will be fully equipped to render advanced outpatient care with diagnostic equipment, bedside lab testing, nebulizer treatments and other services to provide care for illnesses that are not traditionally but can safely be treated in the ambulatory setting.
- Experience working with Geriatrics patients preferred.
- This physician will cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with PCPs and Specialists in the in and outpatient settings.
- AZ licensed or in process.
- This opportunity is for an experienced Internal Medicine physician with hospitalist experience.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new practice that will change the way care is delivered to seniors.
This perm job from InSync Healthcare Recruiters was last open on Nov 20.