Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
- Why a career at CareMore?
- 70% administrative.
- M-F dayshift.
- CareMore Health Systems, a WellPoint Company.
- I know your program turns out some of the very best Hospitalists, and would greatly appreciate your assistance.
- CareMore was created to be more than a health plan.
- Regional Medical Officer-Phoenix, AZ.
- Sure we have outstanding benefits like competitive salaries and comprehensive medical and dental coverage but it goes far beyond that.
- So our providers only care for our insured patients.
- Plus, have high employee satisfaction and retention.
- It's our philosophy.
- Available due to business expansion!
- We partner with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and have our own outpatient clinics which offer our insured patients preventative care.
- By following our patients through the whole spectrum of care (from being in the hospital, to SNF, to home health) are docs are raising the bar.
- It's not just our name.
- Krista Grant, Sr.
- Occasional out-of-state travel to out-of-state meetings.
- Our home office is located in Cerritos, CA with branch offices in California, Nevada, Arizona, New York and Virginia.
- We offer an outstanding working environment and competitive compensation.
- CareMore Hospitalists have developed a new business model and are dramatically improving patient outcomes and reducing costs.
- CareMore strongly believes in our innovative and caring vision to lead the next generation of health care and we look for candidates who share in our passion.
- You may become a part of our dedicated staff who sincerely strives to improve the lives of everyone they touch.
- Our comprehensive teams include: physicians, midlevels, nurses, social workers, case managers, and more.
- Rare chance to join us at a management level.
- 30% clinical (which includes inpatient rounding).
- Our clinicians have razor sharp skills and we invest heavily in their CME to make sure they remain a cut above the rest.
- We have developed a breakthrough model of care that combines innovative programs and medical supervision to enhance the health care experience of our members.
- We provide our physicians with an iPhone, pay for mileage, malpractice, plus offer great benefits.
- Plus, part of your compensation also includes WellPoint/Fortune 100 Stock.
- CareMore is part of WellPoint, a Fortune 100 company.
This perm job from CareMore was last open on Jun 9.