Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other options available to work more shifts per month if desired Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Stable and secure position with a financially stable.
- Will make over $225K earnings with their salary + bonus model.
- Excellent earnings will make over $200K with salary and bonuses.
- No procedures as there is specialty support.
- Shift model is 16 shifts per month average.
- Established acute program with reasonable patient census.
- Shift Model on a Modified Block Schedule for 16 shifts per month average.
- Independent Hospitalist Organization seeks Hospitalists for their established program in Phoenix.
- Employed by a premier national organization.
- So can be done early and go home.
- See patients and day is done.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 23.