Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Top 15 Health Systems Nationally by Truven Analytics (2014).
- By Thomson Reuters and rated top 10% in the nation for overall hospital care and over medical care by Delta Data-Care Chex quality rating.
- One of the most admired companies (2013) - Arizona Business Magazine and BestCompaniesAZ.
- Employed Hospitalist Opportunities.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center (Bbwmc)- Sun City, a 430 bed acute care community hospital offering a full spectrum of services.
- Reap the benefits of practicing with an organization which embraces a balance between life and work and is consistently in the forefront of using and developing the latest medical and diagnostic technology.
- Please Submit.
- Clinical Excellence - Innovation - Industry Leadership.
- Dedicated to joint replacement procedures, the orthopedic unit at Banner Baywood Medical Center is one of the nation's premier orthopedic programs.
- Bprmc staff work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they.
- The unit's commitment to excellent patient care has earned it repeated recognition as having one of the Top 100 Orthopaedic Programs in the United States by The Health Network and Hcia, Inc.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix.
- In that time Banner Boswell has earned a reputation of uncompromising excellence, including being named by Truven as one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in 2014, the only hospital in Phoenix to be recognized as a Top 100 hospital 3 years in a row, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center, and designated by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
- One of the Best Places to Work in metro Phoenix (2013) - Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ.
- Banner Boswell has been providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity and respect to their neighbors in the northwest area of metro Phoenix since 1970.
- Bumc-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America's "Best Hospitals" by United States News & World Report and is consistently rated as a "Best Place to Work" in Arizona.
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center is Joint Commission-Accredited, a three-time recipient of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals.
- Banner Offers: Competitive salary plus incentives, fully paid occurrence based malpractice, CME plus allowance, flexible benefit package options and relocation assistance.
- Bumc-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility: as the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, Carf certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer's Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care.
- Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance (2014) - Thomson Reuters.
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center - is a 44-bed facility offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, imaging, medical, surgical and emergency care to the greater Payson area.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center (Bbmc)- Mesa, a 388-bed hospital provides complete acute care services including care for cancer, stroke, women's health, orthopedics, rehabilitation and surgery.
- Seventh in the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation (2013) - SDI.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago