Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company contribution.
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center (Sjhmc) is a 607 bed, not-for-profit hospital that is proud to be a recognized leader of tertiary care, with its Level 1 trauma center, the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, the Norton Thoracic Institute, and the University of Arizona Cancer Center at Sjhmc.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available.
- With professional sports teams, wonderful restaurants, incomparable shopping and excellent housing options, the Phoenix area is one of the most highly desirable places to live in the country.
- Dignity Health Medical Group at St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center (Sjhmc) in Phoenix, AZ is actively seeking a Faculty Physician - Hospitalist to join our dynamic group.
- EEO No J1 Visas.
- Malpractice Insurance with no tail coverage requirement.
- Pension Plan.
- Relocation Incentive for qualifying candidates.
- In addition, Sjhmc is home to the 3rd and 4th year medical students of the Creighton School of Medicine.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Ability to achieve full, unrestricted hospital privileges at Dignity Health Arizona hospitals.
- A passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Phoenix is an ideal place to raise a family and offers excellent schools and nationally ranked state universities.
- Dependable sunshine and warm temperatures make outdoor activities a way of life with our numerous lakes and mountains for hiking, skiing and fishing just a couple of hours away.
- Must have or be eligible for Arizona State medical licensure.
- Sjhmc has repeatedly received the National Benchmark Award Designation by Thomson Reuters and has been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare two years in a row.
- MD or DO Degree.
- Completion of Acgme Residency with current Abms Board Certification.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Plans with a no premium option available.
- At Dignity Health Medical Group, our mission is to deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago