Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center - is a 44-bed facility offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, imaging, medical, surgical and emergency care to the greater Payson area.
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center (Bimc) - San Tan Valley is located in northern Pinal County just east of Queen Creek, has a combined population of 100,000 plus residents and growing.
- Banner Payson Regional Medical Center is Joint Commission-Accredited, a three-time recipient of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals.
- Begin or continue your personal and professional journey to great health care, and a great health care career with Banner Health.
- Bemc is an innovative, fully electronic facility that features EMR, computerized physician order entry, digital radiography, sophisticated ICU monitoring and much more.
- From smaller community hospitals to major university affiliated medical centers.
- By Thomson Reuters and rated top 10% in the nation for overall hospital care and over medical care by Delta Data-Care Chex quality rating.
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center is the eighth largest hospital in the Valley and has earned the Joint Commissions Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in hospitals.
- Please Submit.
- Clinical Excellence - Innovation - Industry Leadership.
- Banner Casa Grande provides a full range of services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Obstetrical Care, Medical Imaging, Respiratory Therapy, and Surgical Services, just to name a few.
- Banner Del E. Webb is also nationally certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Bemc has been named one of the ten most innovative hospitals in the country by Newsweek Magazine and is recognized by United States News and World Report as one of Phoenix.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenix, AZ.
- Named One of Top 5 Health Systems in the United States -Truven Analytics(formerly Thomson Reuters).
- Bprmc staff work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they.
- Banner Offers: Competitive salary plus incentives, paid malpractice, CME allowance, flexible benefit package options and relocation assistance.
- S Best Hospitals.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center (Bcgmc) - Casa Grande, located in the East Valley of Phoenix, is a 177-bed, not-for-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care to Casa Grande and the communities of western Pinal County.
- Proximity to the San Tan Mountains, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus are just a few of the exceptional qualities that make northern Pinal County and Queen Creek communities an ideal place to live, work and play.
- Named a Most Admired Company in Arizona in 2012 and 2013, a Careerbuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona in 2013 and 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review 2013.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center (Bemc)- Phoenix, is a 317-bed acute care hospital providing a full range of services to the growing communities of west Phoenix.
- Banner Health offers Hospitalists both the stability and success that comes with exploring all of the diverse clinical practice settings available to you.
- Banner Del E. Web Medical center (Bdwmc) - Sun City West a 404-bed full service hospital with over aff, excels in providing acute medical and surgical services as well as intensive care, emergency and urgent care, inpatient /outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, neurology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, extended care, outpatient diagnostic services, acute and outpatient rehabilitation and adult behavioral services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago