Hospitalist Jobs in Phoenix
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Valley
Photo: Skyscrapers above the trees of Phoenix's suburbs.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus.
- Year-round recreational activities.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- IM, or FP with current hospitalist experience.
- Work with an NP or PA.
- You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other excellent physicians at a top facility.
- You will enjoy living and working in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The group welcomes candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 14 to 15 shifts a month.
- If you do not have an active AZ medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- You will work night and swing shifts.
- Our services are free for you.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
- A group in Arizona needs an additional nocturnist.
- Admit to an open ICU.
- Codes are run by the ED.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package with production bonuses.
- Nocturnist schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.